Sunday, February 11, 2018

AHSC #250

Spring is just around the corner. It got cold today, but earlier this week it was sunny and warm enough to do yard work. There are little green spouts all over out there (not all weeds :-) )
Being outside finally got me out of the winter mojo funk I've been in for a while. So I dug around in my craft room and found some old stuff that made me happy: Zoe papers and an ancient CTMH set called 'Springtime' that I have always loved.

Lots of fussy cutting, fun foam, foam tape, liquid glass and Nuvo drops later...a card! Isn't it funny how once you get the picture up you see little flaws?  I'll need to straighten that bit of twine.
 
 
 
Celebrating 250 sketches over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Check them out for some inspiration.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!!Your delightful card really made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie--AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card in the 250th Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. What a great focal point.....love how you layered the umbrella on the circle die, and the chicks are darling!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a blast from the past! I loved that stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete