Friday, July 17, 2015

Make a wish...



The image and sentiment are from Close To My Heart sets (retired).  The dandelion puff was embossed with Hero Arts white on a piece of CTMH Sky card stock mounted on the panel with foam tape. I hand cut the curved tag shape, and sponged the edges with Holtz Distress Ink (salty ocean).  The sentiment was stamped using a Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze inkpad.  The white panel  was cut from Neenah Solar White (80 #) using three Puffy Cloud Border dies from Lawn Fawn and then put back together - an idea I got from a Jennifer McGuire video. 

I am linking this to both CAS(E)this Sketch #132  and  CAS-UAL Fridays #141


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love that background you created!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you diecut the banner from the blue panel! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete