Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Birthday Flowers



Playing with new stamps and papers tonight. The Atlantic Hearts sketch #97 this week seemed right for this effort.  There was embossing, die cuts, and some water brush coloring, fussy cutting, and layers!A crafty feast.
I think when I make this again, I will use the block stamp for the vase instead of water brush to keep the vibrancy of the blue. Hard to see in my photo, but I used a clear emboss on the whole vase after coloring which looks nice in real life.    But it's a school night for me...subbing middle school English tomorrow, so no time left to pull apart.  My goal this week is to just keep posting and pull out of the creative doldrums I've been in recently.


Products:
Stamps:  Happy to Be Friends, A Bunch of Thanks (Close to My Heart)
Ink: VersaMark ; Glacier, Sunset, Pondersoa Pine (Close to My Heart)
Paper:  Hopscotch  (Close to My Heart)
Dies: Spellbinders, Labels eleven
Embellishment: gold twine, Liquid Pearls; Gold and Clear embossing powder

9 comments:

  1. I might have to get that sentiment stamp set now. Love your creation. I had Hopscotch out on my desk last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the watercoloring of the vase....it is very subtle and makes it look almost marbled. Great creation. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the vase... and the embossing was a great touch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...I think I might have to get that flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, I love the shading on your vase! I love this pack I am so sad to see it go, I need to order more! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling card. Great effort, Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the colours. Great card. thanks for joining us at AHSC
    LAura

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job! I love Hopscotch and this stamp set. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love the combo of stamping, stickers and watercoloring and embossing!Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda N
    DT member AHSC
    scrappytherapy@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete