Monday, April 28, 2014

Garden



I got up extra early this morning to use my new Impress garden set and Rubbersoul sentiment for the garden theme challenge at CAS-ology.  I used three inchies in the top third of the card base...which also makes it perfect for both CAS-ual Fridays and Clean and Simple.  Three challenges!  It will be a magic number today?
The three inks are Pear, Topiary and Cranberry (Close To My Heart). With a bit of twine tied at the top.

Time to run to school. Not often I start my day with crafting, and I like it!  Retirement awaits :-) in...wait for it....33 days!  lol


 

6 comments:

  1. Great combination of these challenges. I love that you've only used 2 colours and that you've left white space around your focal images. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dena I love your garden card...looks full of green things..great using the sketch too...Funtastic card Dena...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete