Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blissful Butterflies




It is finally a crafting weekend! No other commitments at all. It's paper heaven. One of my favorite CTMH crafters is Brenda - and she and her mom Joanie have a blog together.  They both create amazing things, and always give helpful instructions.  I loved Joanie's card here and had to try it.  The measurement was tricky, but after the first try I 'got' it.  It really is an elegant card and it will probably be the wedding card I need for next weekend.





Products Used:
CTMH Bamboo and Colonial White card stock
CTMH Bliss paper (retired)
CTMH Opaques and Chocolate ink
EK and Martha Stewart punches
Recollection lace

 

1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning. Absolutely stunning! I really like how the darker butterflies in the upper right corner of the paper show through. And the touch of lacey ribbon goes so well with the paper. YOU have inspired us! -Joanie and Brenda

    ReplyDelete