Thursday, August 9, 2012

H2H Deepest Sympathy


This week the challenge here at Close to My Heart is to create a sympathy card.  For this card I stamped the flower in black over spray 'splotches.'  Cruising blogs recently, I saw someone suggest this. Unfortunately, I did not write it down and so am unable to give credit for the idea.  But it really looks marvelous, and I will be trying out my other reinkers with this soon...thinking autumn leaves might look great using this technique.

Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Card Chatter-Sympathy
Paper: Colonial White base, textured Black, Crystal Blue, Watercolor
Inks: Crystal Blue reinker, Black
Sparkles: Blue & Green Assortment
Spray pen

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card...well done! Thanks for participating with us this week at H2H :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colours and design of you card - just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us this week at H2H and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the look of the flowers, like they've been water colored. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The 'splotchy' flowers really work well with the card design. You've inspired me to try this technique - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamping technique and the colors work so well. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete