Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anniversary



This is a card I made today for my husband...we will be married nine years this Wednesday. It is a letterpress technique using a Spellbinder Impressibility. I mixed some Acrylic paint with CTMH Sweet Leaf reinker, used my brayer to apply it to the stencil, then layered it with paper and mat and ran it through my Cuttlebug. The paint gets pressed into the design. This card is 51/4 X 6". I added a few liquid pearls and a CTMH pin in the bow. It is very frustrating to take pictures of my cards. Lately, I just don't seem to be able to get it right. Not sure if I need different light or a new camera....the detail is a little easier to see if you click to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Happy Anniversary, can it really have been 9 years?!

    ReplyDelete