Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!





So many things to be thankful for lately. Students, family, grandsons, colleagues, friends...and crafting. It feels like there is never enough time to get in my craft room. So the week before my 'card club' ladies come each month is wonderful. I have to create five things for them, and so I can justify my hours having fun.

This card was such a breeze because I could load a 12" X 12" into my new Cricut and select fill the page! The new Close To My Heart cartridge (Art Philosophy) comes with coordinating stamps. It can't get easier!! I used the 2" leaf cut in Bamboo, Mayberry paper, Kraft card stock cut at 9 1/2" x 5 1/2'"scored at 2", 5 1/4". I used Honey and Smoothie inks for the leaves and sentiment, with a little piece of chocolate backing the sentiment; a small wooden button tied with waxy flax for embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment