Thursday, April 14, 2011

Delightful Inspiration in this Garden Party


It's been such a busy week! And while it has been a good week at school, there hasn't been time to play at home in my 'stamp cave.' I rushed home today to meet the Designed to Delight weekly challenge deadline. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch 110 from a while back for the layout of the card. I'm not thrilled with the oval sentiment...should not have tried that leaf swirl. But now I am down to the last minutes, and no time to change it! Card crafting is often like writing an essay. Once you push 'print' all your mistakes leap out. So let's just say this is a card draft!

It's a very sweet image I will have a chance to play with again.



Image: Designed 2 Delight Garden Party

products: CTMH Bella papers and bee sticker, Hollyhock twill, White Daisy and Olive card stock. CTMH inks Gypsy, Olive, Creme Brulee, Hollyhock and Grey Flannel. Bitty sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment