Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Workshop

This card uses one of the prettiest papers from the CTMH mistletoe collection, and the shimmery ribbon from the Creative Basics set.
This card uses CTMH Creative Basics paper and 'Timber' stamp set.

Quick card - love my punches! I saw a 'popped' wreath on someone's blog and had to try one with CTMH 'Festive Frills' and 'Holiday Commentary' stamps.

This card is similar to one Vicki Wizniuk posted a while back - with some different papers. The coolest idea was to stamp the tree with a snowflake. I used Indian Corn Blue ink and matted the embossed white daisy on Sweet Home background paper.


Oh, how lovely Friday is! I left school, and after a trip to Michael's and Costco (armed with new punches, ribbon, adhesive and lots of coffee) I rushed home to paper play. The school papers are still in the car. I supposed I'll have to pull them out and grade tests . . . later.
Hope you will enjoy your weekend. I look forward to making these with good friends, and having the grandsons for a sleepover Saturday.
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment