Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthdays and buttons


















I so wanted to be able to make lots of things today. The list was long. I had fun, but it was slow going . . .
The birthday card on top and "Dude you rock' card I did myself - finally got the mojo going. I used up some cut scraps from Halloween Hooligans. This will go off in the mail to my brother tomorrow.

The next card is a close copy of one on Aaron Brown's blog last week. She did a week of pink cards raising funds for breast cancer research. I changed the embossing and added some different charms and fibers, but the design is hers. CTMH bamboo, white daisy, baby pink, some circles puched out of Precious Paisley for the flower( long retired from my CTMH stash), and lots of bottons, pearls and a charm.

The falling leaves card is another close copy of one on Kathy Carlson's blog. I didn't have the same leaves and I changed the sentiment, but again, it was such a great card, I had to have one!
And last, I bought this gorgeous striped ribbon from Stampin Up! last summer, and have been waiting for inspiration. The card looks really elegant and soft.
I have Christmas cards up next. Still working on them, and wishing I could play all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment