Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm back . . .





It has been an incredibly busy fall. This year school has taken over my life! The students are wonderful - just teaching new subjects (Civics and advanced placement U.S. Government & Politics) and using new textbooks for the U.S. History classes has pushed my time to the limit.
I am enjoying the civics and government much to my surprise. The seniors are delightful - though I've been warned that they don't last much after spring break :>)
Anyhow, there hasn't been much time to sleep or stamp. I had a workshop earlier in October, but didn't post the cards. So that's what you see here.
Thanks for coming back! I promise to post more often again. And please vote on Tuesday.
Dena





I'm working on Christmas workshop now, and hope to have something fun to show later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment