Saturday, August 28, 2010

Anniversary Celebration


It hardly seems possible that one year ago we gathered for my youngest son's wedding. It was a beautiful weekend! The celebration this year has us watching the little dog, Max, while the kids go off for fun for a few days.

It has been a long time since I posted - I am sorry for those who check here and found nothing new. I'm getting ready for back-to-school, and that means less time to create new things. But I have also been working on little gifts for my fellow teachers, and several wedding related items for my friend. Photos of those will appear as I finish them.
This card was fast and easy to make, but looks very elegant. Must learn to fix bows before taking picutres. . .

CTMH products used: textured Colonial White cardstock, Happy Holidays (D1431) stamp set, metal-rimmed tag, black and new Cotton Candy inks, a heart charm bead (retired ); other: ribbon from SU!, circle punches, silver cord.

Meanwhile, celebrate the loves in your life. Got to go play with the dog now! lol

Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment