Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The sun is shining!


My family in Massachusetts has been writing about beach days at Cape Cod...it was pouring here when I started this card to send to them, and when I went up to finish it today, the sun broke through. Not a beach day yet, but much more promising.

I saw this little beach bag on the Hero Arts idea page, and knew I had to try one. It's made with Caboodle paper, crystal blue + sorbet CS, and piece of textured desert sand torn + sanded(CTMH). I used a 3" scalloped punch to make the umbrella tied with a bit of waxy flax, and a SU! small oval punch for the flip flops. Those little sunglasses are an old B size woodie saved from the old days, and I put liquid glass on them...not sure it shows in the picture, but looks really cute IRL.

Hope the sun is shining where you are today!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment